Program Coordinator - Parenting Across Colorlines
The Program Coordinator will plan, promote and host a monthly support group for interracial families, many of whom are foster and/or adoptive parents.
• Personal experience as a member of an interracial family
• Social media savvy
• Desire to empower, educate and advocate for interracial families
• Strategic planner that can develop a recruitment strategy
• Collaborate with existing organizations to build a network of support
• Grant writing and grant oversight
• Detail oriented and possess strong communication skills
This is a grant funded position for 20 hours per month. Competitive hourly wage.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.