Circle of Security
This course is geared for ages 16-28, high school/young adults with or without children. Classes will be held on Wednesdays for eight weeks.
Do you feel alone? Has your relationship with your parents had “rocky” times? Do you find it challenging to work with people? Do your parents still treat you like a child? At times, have you been afraid that no one will ever love you?
1. You will learn how to understand and manage your emotions.
2. You will learn that we all make mistakes: it is how we make the “repair” that strengthens our relationships.
3. You will learn what is underneath your “acting out” behaviors.
4. You will learn that sometimes our needs interfere with other people’s needs and what to do when that happens.
5. You will learn that it is NEVER TOO LATE.