Spaulding: Making the Commitment to Adoption Part 2
This is a two day training on April 17 & 18, 2021 Be sure to register for the full class on the February 27th date.
The Spaulding program is offered to prospective adoptive families. Spaulding training offers families the tools and information that they need to:
• Explain how adoptive families are different
• Importance of separation, loss, and grief in adoption
• Understand attachment and its importance in adoption
• Anticipate challenges and be able to identify strategies for managing challenges as an adoptive family
• Explore the lifelong commitment to a child that adoption brings